Subject: [Leica] Another Iris photo
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Apr 27 12:10:17 2008

Really beautiful!
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Harrison McClary
Enviado el: s?bado, 26 de abril de 2008 21:46
Para: Leica Users Group
Asunto: [Leica] Another Iris photo

Mine is not HDR, but HDF (my term I just this minute invented...LOL...it is
two photos combined to achieve the desired depth of field focus effect)

http://www.pbase.com/2plus2/image/96104343

I shot it twice once at f18 and once at f5.  The f18 shot gave me the flower
sharp, but the background was way too sharp with f5 the background gave me
the look I wanted.  I combined them in PS and made a layer mask to being out
the parts I wanted.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography