Subject: [Leica] Re: A School Party
From: carolus.wang at gmail.com (Chenji Wang)
Date: Sun Apr 27 14:13:38 2008

Hi Len,
Thank you for your comments. I tried to treat these pictures to look like
film prints such as those developped from HP5+ or Tmax, yet as I don't have
these films' specific curves in Lightroom, the simulation was therefore done
one by one manually, so there is no such reference to let you know which
film it looks like. I reinforced the contrast and added some more black
colour to several pictures, because I felt the wide open focus had brought
me something softer as I expected, while on some others I did the opposite.
I would put on my site some architecture pictures soon and I'll let you
know.

Regards
Ch. Wang