Subject: [Leica] Friday flower - Iris/HDR - more
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sun Apr 27 22:27:15 2008

This is a family show, and we would never insult your mother ;-) The
question is "why did YOU take the image". Its a beautiful bunch of flowers,
but the fence and disturbing colour blobs coming through the fence do
nothing but disturb the image. The HDR image is much better, and if you were
just experimenting then the results are great, but if you were trying to
make a meaningful image, I think the subject is a bit confused and needs
"isolation".