Subject: [Leica] Early Spring Sailing - And the One That Got Away
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Tue Apr 29 16:40:58 2008

Ah, Philippe, I wasn't criticizing your criticism.  Sorry for the
confusion.  Before I even saw your comment I was feeling stupid that I
hadn't thought more about the scene in front of me instead of just
reacting and grabbing the longest lens I had.  I think it would have
been better shot with a wide-angle lens.  Your comment was on-point.
That scene would look much better as a large print rather than the 4X6
you probably saw on your screen.

Jeez, I can't believe I got the French right!  :-))

Regards,

Dick