Subject: [Leica] Some Rare Leica Goodies-- FOR SALE
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Fri May 2 19:59:53 2008

LUGers

AS some of you may know, I was asked to help dispose of a collation, not
collection, of some very fine
Leica stuff.  My job and recent state of health has slowed down my
inventorying of it.  So now I will
only list some of the oddities and rarities:

    Humpback Eveready case for Leica IIIc,f,or g, with a viewfinder or
meter mounted on the accessory
    shoe. 1/4 inch thread.  This case is brand new, never had a camera
in it.---------------$100 obo

    Leitz OSBLO eyepiece (Telescope Adapter) to turn your screwmount
lens into a telescope-- $25

    ORTVO/14055 Body cap for LSM cameras, beautiful satin chrome plated
brass----- $15

    IVZOO/14056  Body cap for M cameras. 2 piece, metal &
plastic---------- $15

    Bottom Cover (base plate) chrome for M2, M3 or M1- 1/4 inch thread,
near mint---- $100

    FIAMA  Leitz Panoramic Tripod Head, nickel finish----------------
$100 obo

    Filter adapter SOOEY/13077 to use Summitar filters on E39 lenses-
New---- $15

    Filter adapter to use Rollei Bayonet 2 filters on E-39 lenses-
New----$15

    Leitz  FIRAD,  Graduated yellow filter A-36 size, Very Rare--------- $20

    THREE (3) Screw-in filters for the 50mm Summar, Yellow, Red and
Green--- $25

    ORAKO/15407,  Rangefinder filter for pre-IIIb cameras------ $20

    AFLOO , Film Winder for bench mounting to reload Leica  film
cassettes, with
    15  Leica  FILCA reloadable cassettes in sealable
containers----------------$100 obo

    50mm  f3.5 Steinheil Cassar enlarging lens in Leica mount, with cap-
Mint--$25

Contact me off list, directly

Jerry Lehrer
La Jolla, CA