Subject: [Leica] Update: My Noctilux back from world travels. Looks tan andhappy!
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sat May 3 14:56:25 2008

will try to oblige with new pics.
nothing depresses me more than posted "focus test" pictures of rulers,
newsprint, pencils tips and tree tops!
An eyelash or two.. now there is some hope.
Worst yet: pictures of mannequin heads with Macbeth charts beneath !

I am sure we all have quite a few tucked away on our hard drives somewhere..

Eric