Subject: [Leica] HDR
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Sat May 3 17:59:52 2008

We all got excited about the M8 - and many other digicams of all types.

They all continue to exhibit unfortunate proclivities as I'm sure
HDR-enabled cams will, too.

No perfect cameras, just some that seem to be much better than others.
I feel that way about my R8 and 9; I believe it to be one of the "much
better" ones.

Bob

On May 3, 2008, at 17:55, wildlightphoto@earthlink.net wrote:

Adam Bridge <abridge@gmail.com> wrote:

> But there's a lot of engineering into making this happen in a real
> world situation. A blink, hand motion, wind, moving leaves: the world
> isn't a static space. I'm not as enthusiastic.

I agree... limited application at the present stage of technological
development.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com