Subject: [Leica] Nikon Coolscan 4000 Users.... I need help!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat May 3 23:01:35 2008

> Vuescan should be the answer to the clunky Nikon interface. I find it even
> more difficult to fathom. I'm with Adam, the interface might as well be in
> Sanskrit. For me, I have never made a bw neg scan with Vuescan that I
> wanted
> to even keep, no matter which methods I tried. The Nikon software does much
> better in my experience. Then you only have to deal with the anti-aliasing,

But with VueScan you can make a raw scan and not worry about any interface
except the Photoshop one which if you're not keyed into by now you have to
start sometime.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Nikon Coolscan 4000 Users.... I need help!)