Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 17 (ric)
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sun May 4 08:18:20 2008

thanks geoff

On May 3, 2008, at 5:27 AM, Geoff Hopkinson wrote:

> Nice atmosphere in the first. What is it with you guys and your bbq
> smoking
> fetish? I guess I'll have to come and taste for myself.

look forward to it--my treat

> No. 2, nice light for the scene, especially the green behind the
> guy. My
> jury is still out on the pink sign to the left.

i tried dropping the pink, but it slipped the reader too far to the
edge to suit me. i didn't try cloning it out though. that may be the
ticket

> The reversed text makes you
> ponder it for longer too. You could mess with people's heads and
> reverse
> that part of the shot!

good, evil idea;^)

> Number 6 gets an E for effort. Pretty folks, maybe a couple of seconds
> earlier? Did you wait until your happy models emerged for another
> frame?

shot the frame out the car window and couldn't find a spot in time to
get their exit. i would likely reconsider posting this one now

ric

Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: PAW 17 (ric))