Subject: [Leica] IMG Blackbird's bathtime
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue May 6 08:00:06 2008

Douglas Sharp showed:
Blackbird's bathtime

>> A relatively hot day today (25?C), and it's bathtime for our resident

>> Blackbird.

>> First a short shower

>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/_MG_7640-Edit.jpg.html

>> Then a dip for the tail feathers

>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/_MG_7641-Edit.jpg.html

>> A good shower

>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/_MG_7654-Edit.jpg.html

>> A good shake - Fuzzilogic for Philippe

>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/_MG_7657-Edit.jpg.html

>> Another tail-feather shower

>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/_MG_7661-Edit.jpg.html

>> One clean Blackbird

>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/_MG_7646-Edit.jpg.html

>> All watched by a small but very vociferous singer - a Warbler of some

>> description??

>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/_MG_7578-Edit.jpg.html
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/_MG_7578-Edit.jpg.html%3c%3c%3c> <<<

Hi Doug,

Great series all! The best part is you stayed with the subject creating an
excellent series.

So often a photographer will shoot one and let it be. Instead of shooting a
number of action photos using various shutter speeds for visual effects as
long as the bird is doing it?s splashing about.

The good part is you didn?t spook the bird from it?s daily bath.

A fine series indeed!

ted

Replies: Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] IMG Blackbird's bathtime)