Subject: [Leica] portrait
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Wed May 7 11:12:33 2008

Since no guess was even close, the answer is Paulo Freire.
His teaching methods, for the rural poor and indigenous peoples, was
used as process, and a rationale, by the Cubans for their counter
colonial adventurists forays in Africa.
(Not too dissimilar from the rationalism used by others, during the
Cold War, through the works, and sermons, of Reinhold Niebuhr.)
I always wondered of the conversations, which could of taken place,
were Paulo Freire and Reinhold Niebuhr in the same room with Reinhold
Niebuhr and Walter Rauschenbusch?

S. Dimitrov