Subject: [Leica] Re: R10 digital discussion - unfortunate DMR
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu May 8 12:44:48 2008

Richard,
that was the expression used in the article by Photoscala - "Gl?cklos"
e.g.  unfortunate, luckless, unhappy - whichever way you want to look at
it it just doesn't sound positive.
I only translated it :-)  They probably mean it wasn't exactly crowned
by success  - other people think otherwise.
Cheers
Douglas
G2E Translations
Hannover