Subject: [Leica] EUROPE TOURING
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri May 9 11:50:56 2008

Hi all you European folks,

My grandson Kyle Grant (22yrs) and his buddy Brendan are arriving in London
22nd May for about a 6 week tour. UK, France, Italy, Spain, Portugal,
Germany and wherever their trail leads. Great to be young. :-)

I do know they have tickets for the Grand Prix race in Monaco. But other
than that they're on a semi planned tour.

I'm looking for some folks around your part of the world who wouldn't mind
giving me your name, address, phone number just in case the lads need a word
of wisdom.

This doesn't mean anything more than a sort of "touch base just in case"
situation.

Actually you may never hear from them, but having a contact name in this
kind of situation is like an insurance policy. So if you're inclined I'd
appreciate a contact if possible.

Kyle is the kind of grandson who comes over and says, "G'ma and G'pa I'm
taking you out for dinner let's go!"

Then smiles and away we go never knowing where he's taking us as a surprise.
:-) A first class well mannered young man if ever there was one. Brendan
similarly so.

Be very much appreciated if you would contact me off line if you're inclined
to help.

Thank you,

ted