Subject: [Leica] FS Canon 5D
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Fri May 9 11:51:06 2008

I haven't used my Canon 5D since I bought my Leica M8. It's now been over 15
months, so it's time for it to go.

I'm sure anyone interested will already know the specs. Needless to say it
offers outstanding image quality with a full frame sensor.

In near mint condition with original manual, disks etc.

Looking for 850 GBP. For this I'll include free p&p in the UK, alternatively
postage at cost for the rest of the world.

Payment by Paypal or personal cheque drawn on a UK bank if bought by someone
in the UK. Paypal for the rest of the world.

Steve