Subject: [Leica] Leica R-10 at Photokina 2008
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri May 9 14:02:10 2008

"The outer, red box displays what a 24?36 mm sensor would see, the inner,
blue box displays what a 15?23 mm sensor would see. The actual image circle
of most lenses designed for 35 mm SLR format is somewhat larger than shown;
the circle shown is the minimum to cover the corners of the film format."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_factor