Subject: [Leica] Orphan Works - . A MUST READ EVERYONE! :-( DON'T CRYLATER! YOU WERE WARNED!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun May 11 10:57:11 2008

Hi Harrison, Brian & Gerry,

Thank you guys for sending your letter to the government officials who'll
decide yea or nay.

For what it's worth I think it helpful over the next few days when a letter
is sent by a member it would be worth a quick. "Mines gone!" or such.  Then
at least it will encourage others to follow suit.

Not a long dissertation. But send it please, it's for all our good to beat
this bill whatever your nationality! Thank you.

ted