Subject: [Leica] Orphan Works - . A MUST READ EVERYONE! :-( DON'T CRYLATER! YOU WERE WARNED!!!
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun May 11 16:08:04 2008

Ted,

WTF makes you think that I have ever posted pictures on the internet?
As I have oft said, I HAVE
NO DIGITAL PHOTO CAPABILITIES OR ABILITY.  I did once try to get a
digital photo of  a
kitten shown on the LUG, but I was severely  castigated for even
trying.  My daughter  took the
picture with her digital Leica.  In fact, it was at the LHSA shoot in
Victoria that she first saw that
camera and had to have it.  You were there.

Tina has graciously referred me to several sources on the bill.  She did
not threaten to kick my ass,
even though she is coming to California in a short while.

I have e-mailed my Congress people to help your kind.  Marc Small is
going the other way because
he got no satisfaction with the previous laws.

Welcome to California
Jerry

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Orphan Works - . A MUST READ EVERYONE! :-( DON'T CRYLATER!YOU WERE WARNED!!!)