Subject: cloudscape RE: [Leica] IMG: Clouds
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun May 11 19:19:07 2008

Geoff,

That is a very nice cloudscape.  I love the crisp clouds against the black
sky.

Yesterday, we had blue sky for an hour or so after a frontal passage cleared
out the haze.  That is when I shot the scene that I posted.  Within half an
hour, the front came back as a warm front and the haze returned.

You must truly be in a good spot to get the clear skies that you portray so
well.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA