Subject: [Leica] Orphan Works
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Sun May 11 22:12:12 2008

Unfortunately, I very much doubt that letters/e-mails/faxes from
outside the USA will make the slightest bit of difference, and
therefore I will not bother. Why? Very simple: the people who have to
make the decision on this law are the members of Congress, and they
only care about what the people who vote for them think. Since people
who reside outside the USA do not vote in congressional elections
(even those who are US citizens), their opinion matters not one bit.

Nathan

On 12-mei-2008, at 4:08, Howard Cummer wrote:

> Dear Ted,
> The sufficiently necessary had been immediately done. Thanks for
> the prod.
> Cheers
> Howard
>
> On 12 May 2008, at 4:42 AM, lug-request@leica-users.org wrote: