Subject: [Leica] Centre de l'Imatge
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon May 12 14:26:12 2008

Between my 15 and 20 years I was doing films, as amateur, on the City where
I was born: Reus,  and presenting to different contests getting some awards,
my intention was to work on this but the family has influenced me to follow
other way.

A friend has tall me that in Reus has been created a fantastic Center to
have all the historicall images and things concerning Reus or his people,
actually they have around 27.000 images!,  They was looking for my actual
address. I've discovered that my filmography and biography is in a book.
They have asked me to give to "Centre de l'Imatge" my films, and today I've
signed the delivery, I'll keep my copyright and their use is only for
historicall purposes, this Center depends of the Reus Museums. After a work
of conservation, my films will be on Betacam, DV, and one DVD for me.

I wanted just share with you, friends, this thing that makes me very happy.
Keep all your pictures, they will have always a great historicall value.

The website is still very poor:

 http://cimir.reus.net/

Saludos cordiales
Luis