Subject: [Leica] Centre de l'Imatge
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon May 12 15:31:58 2008

Luis Ripoll wrote:

> Between my 15 and 20 years I was doing films, as amateur, on the City
where I was born: Reus,  and presenting to different contests getting some

awards,my intention was to work on this but the family has influenced me to
follow other way.<<<<<<<

Hi Luis,

CONGRATULATIONS! Wonderful to have your photography in such a wonderful
location! It can bring so much joy for people today and in the future.

>>> Keep all your pictures, they will have always a great historical
value.<<<

How true! We photographers are the recorders of our times beyond the press
who generally shoot news.

We cover everything and that's what makes our photography the records of our
countries so important.

Every person on the LUG who takes pictures for whatever reason, is helping
show future generations what it was like during our lives. Just think about
it. Your photography could be viewed by people 100-500 years from now. :-)
And that's really worth being excited about having your photography where it
is now.

Congratulations again. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Centre de l'Imatge)