Subject: [Leica] Steve's Book
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon May 12 17:42:48 2008

LUG:

I've been so swamped lately with company and this stupid Orphan Works
business that I haven't had time to do much related to
photography.  I finally got around to sitting down with Steve's book
- "I Never Wanted to be Famous" - and I had to write and say how much
I like it. I am so impressed.  It is absolutely perfect -  from the
dedication to the last page.  The printing is wonderful and I love
the layout - with a full page photo and the facing page with only
names.  It is such a dignified, caring approach to the children and
their families.  Exactly what I would expect from Steve.  Ted always
says the highest compliment is to say "I wish I had done
that!"  Well, I wish I had done that!  I wouldn't change a
thing.  I'm looking forward to showing the book to my kids.

Thanks for what you do, Steve!

Tina

P.S.  Now I'm going to try to make enough time to sit down and watch
Ted's video.  I don't want to be interrupted and I haven't had any
uninterrupted time lately!  I'm looking forward to it.

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Steve's Book)