Subject: [Leica] Scary Stuff
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue May 13 15:51:58 2008

LUG:

My daughter just called to tell me she was mugged walking home from
the subway in Brooklyn last night.  Two guys tried to grab her
purse.  She should have just given it to them but she has a temper
and she fought back.  She ended up bruised and scratched.  They
knocked her to the ground and she hit her head and broke her hearing
aid.  She says she screamed and screamed but nobody came to
help.  The guys finally gave up and ran off when a taxi pulled
up.  They only got her hat.

She's moving back home in August.  I wish it were sooner!

Be careful out there.

Tina

Tina Manley
http://www.tinamanley.com