Subject: [Leica] Scary Stuff - Update
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed May 14 12:50:35 2008

At 07:25 PM 5/13/2008, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>I am glad to hear that your daughter is safe and did not suffer more
>than a minor head injury.  It is also sad that no one came to her aid.
>
>Gene

Thanks, Gene.  A slightly more uplifting update - After much urging
from me, Laura went to the police department to report the
mugging.  She was impressed with the detectives who were very nice
and concerned.  Laura was able definitely identify one of the guys
out of a book of photos so maybe they'll be caught.  The charge will
be assault and battery and robbery, since they got her hat.  The
detectives tried to get her to go to the hospital, but she's stubborn
and refused.  They gave her a ride home.  She's still pretty shaken
up and can't hear but I hope she'll be more cautious walking home
from the subway.  I'm sending her some pepper spray!  She didn't have
her Leica in her purse or she could have hit them with that!!

Thanks for your concern, LUG!

Tina

Replies: Reply from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Rather OT: Scary Stuff - Update)