Subject: [Leica] Oh god, I found another KE-7A kit, far moreeconomical, ...
From: alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal)
Date: Thu May 15 11:01:06 2008

Hi Mark,

I generally agree with your posts her, but in this instance I think you are
being a bit harsh. Vick is hardly a troll.

Camera collecting is a perfectly legit hobby, IMO, although perhaps frowned
upon in certain quarters of the LUG. I see no harm in owning a KE-7 or an
Alpa or a Reid or a Contarex if one so chooses. After all there are many
LUGers post on the joys of owning expensive watches or cars here; no one,
TTBOMK, has ever called them trolls.

Regards,
Akhil