Subject: [Leica] Oh god, I found another KE-7A kit, far more economical, ...
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri May 16 08:13:52 2008

>>> I really hope Vick gets his KE-7A. That puts it in the family so
>>> to speak.

        I enjoy my collection of Leica M and LTM bodies as well as
50mm lenses. None are mint and I like it that way. If they were I
wouldn't want to use            them. But they are all wonderful to look at,

to hold and to use. I don't look for the rare or unusual, only the
different basic models. It is a fun hobby.

Go for it Vick.
Len