Subject: [Leica] IMG: back to blog
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri May 16 10:37:20 2008

No real plans Bob.

Cambo makes the Ultima 4x5, which I bought at a very good price.
Cambo provides a "23" solution for medium format; as well as an
Ultima 35 solution. All three use the same monorail blocks up to the
vertical standards; which are interchangeable. Instead of purchasing
the 35 solution for my Ultima 4x5 - I hacked together parts to make
the 4x5 Ultima work with any camera for a tiny fraction of purchasing
the 35 conversion from Cambo. I have a link on the blog to the Cambo
Ultima 35 site.

Fond regards,
George
george@imagist.com