Subject: [Leica] Wanted: Voigtländer Vito B for parts
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri May 16 20:04:43 2008

>> My Scopar from my Vito BL Voigtl?nder by the way is a 2.8.
>> Still the f stop which I think of as "normal" for a normal lens.
>>
>> Mark William Rabiner
>> markrabiner.com
>>

> [joe leung]
> Your 2.8 Skopar is better so is your Vito BL which has BIG bright
> viewfinder.

I'm not sure if my viewfinder is missing a piece you can look though it and
see anything you want I found myself using it as a vague reference; but this
was before I learned to file out my carriers and print full frame black
border with no cropping for most my shots.
I had a Leica rangefinder on the shoe to help with that.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com