Subject: [Leica] [IMG] PAWs 1 - 5
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat May 17 04:43:43 2008

Ric,

to be honest so would I, but it I found it difficult to get much more
contrast
out of it to strengthen the floors and walls of the frame, without washing
them
out with the light in the offices and loosing detail there.

BTW IIIf 35mm Summaron f5.6 Yellow filter Kodak BW 400 1/30th at f3.5

Peter

Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] [IMG] PAWs 1 - 5)