Subject: [Leica] what da ya mean photo bus is bad
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat May 17 10:33:15 2008

this came to me from a "friend."

From: "Early To Rise" <support@earlytorise.com>
To: patricia@lightly.com
Subject: If You Can Point and Shoot - You Qualify
Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 08:35:00 -0400

Dear ETR Reader,
Normally I get in touch about business and self-improvement
opportunities -- but today I want to bring to your attention
something that's, well... different.
Did you know that you could make up to $2,000 (or as much as you
want, really) a week taking snap shots in your own backyard... on
your family vacations... or anywhere in the world you care to travel...
You don't need fancy equipment. And you don't need to know a thing
about photography to get started.
Take Lise Gagne for instance. When she started taking photos she
didn't have any experience to speak of and her camera was a cheap
pawnshop point-and-shoot.
But, she had passion.  Now -- just four years later -- she's the top
selling photographer at a well-known online stock photography agency
- with 645,754 image sales, and counting.
She makes well over $200,000 a year doing what she loves... and
enjoys the freedom to live where she pleases, and travel when she wants.
She'll be the first to tell you that even she can hardly believe it.
You need only listen to her story to realize that if she can make it
happen -- turn her passion for photos into a six-figure income --
then so can you.
And our friends at AWAI Travel Division would like to help you do it
faster than you ever imagined possible.
Turns out all you need to make money with your camera are the few
simple secrets behind taking the kinds of photos that sell best.
They're easy to learn.
And with stock photography, images as simple as tissue paper, your
yard, or a box of crayons can easily sell for super-fast cash!
I assure you: This is something you'll find not only easy and
lucrative... but fun, too.
Go here to learn everything you need to get started today.
Have a great week!
Charlie Byrne
Associate Publisher, Early to Rise
P.S. Really, this is something you can do in your spare time -- when
you want to, when the urge strikes... and still make money with it.
It's perfectly reasonable to think you could go out and snap photos a
handful of hours a week -- maybe just Saturday mornings, if that's
what you wanted -- and earn a few hundred or even a few thousand
dollars a month for your efforts.
Not a bad deal when you think about it.
Go here to get started today.

Fond regards,