Subject: [Leica] Olympus 510 with Leica-R lens
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Sat May 17 13:14:14 2008

Bonjour Philippe:

Thank you!

Yes... with the 2X crop factor the R-fisheye and R-19mm are useless.
But the 60mm macro becomes a 120mm which does make it easier on my
backside.  Haven't tried the 105mm macro or the other lenses but expect
good results.

I have the 28-70 (56-140) zoom on it today... even with this lens I
should get decent photos 'cause the camera is certainly using the sweet
spot in the center.

The biggest con with the E-510 so far is that it's certainly not as
intuitive to use as my Pentax isDS or K10D.

Jim