Subject: RE: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 20: clouds and señoritas
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun May 18 04:21:37 2008

Hola Nathan. This week my favourites are the first beach shot (colour).
Really lovely gentle and smooth light with the inflatable fisherman placed
perfectly. Even the beach name 'muchavista' says it perfectly!
& Alt 2 for the neat line of tracks to the water of course.

I get the feeling that these se?oritas are being shot discreetly from table
or waist level? In fact I think I have seen you practice that technique in
Barcelona. Bonus points for shooting se?oritas, but minus 2 deduction for
nor raising the camera to your eye. Minus 2 for AF too of course ;-) Panel's
final score 8/10. Keep practicing you may be competing against Luis for a
place in the Olympic se?oritas photography team.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/