Subject: [Leica] OT : voltage question to US residents - URGENT - Olies
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun May 18 09:58:42 2008

Hi All,

my daughter would like to get an Oly for her birthday (soon), and we've
had a look at the auction site.
Prices are plummeting in the US on a model she covets (410 double kit).
Only hitch, we don't know if Olies delivered in the US are 110V
exclusive. And Europe has a 220 v standard.
Could any , or more, of you let me know if the charger / adaptor is 220
v compatible?

Thanks in anticipation for swift replies as we wouldn't like to miss the
auction, or buy some gear that would be hard to operate over here.
Phx

Replies: Reply from alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal) ([Leica] OT : voltage question to US residents - URGENT - Olies)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] OT : voltage question to US residents - URGENT - Olies)
Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan) ([Leica] OT : voltage question to US residents - URGENT - Olies)