Subject: [Leica] OT: Ilford Special Sheet Film Sizes?
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Mon May 19 10:49:29 2008

At 01:07 PM 5/19/2008, Adrian Weale wrote:
 >The 'Analog Photography Users Group' Marc.  BTW, I'm not stalking you:  we
 >appear to have similar interests!

Thanks, Adrian.  You British Army guys are al
over the camera lists:  I have to deal with Simon
Worsley over on the Zeiss Ikon Users' Group.  Hmm.  Maybe it's a Conspiracy?

(For those who do not know Adrian, he is a very
active member of the World War II List and has
published some highly recommended works of
military history, including a rather magisterial work on Roger Casement.)

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from adrian.weale at btinternet.com (Adrian Weale) ([Leica] OT: Ilford Special Sheet Film Sizes?)