Subject: [Leica] Two different break times
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon May 19 16:15:01 2008

Hi Luis,

The photo with the pigeons is especially good. I would think the
negative for this photo is especially nice. This film always has good
tonality in this type of light but this one in particular is perfect.
The 1st photo lacks the wide tonal range because of the very low
light. But the sharpness of the man shows how good the Summitar can
be wide open. It's too bad you couldn't get the lady in focus as well.

And congratulations on replacing your IIIf. I hope you found one in
as good condition as your lost one.

Best Regards,
Len