Subject: [Leica] OT: Sigma DP1 review
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon May 19 22:42:04 2008

The DP1 review is utterly devastating. It seems the Sigma suffers from the
same diseases like the GR-D, but at double cost. What I am concerned, I have
given up the idea to buy one of these - and the compact camera I discovered
is the recently announced http://tinyurl.com/3n6vhg Ricoh G600. Small
Sensor, no viewfinder - but water- and shock resistant, that's what I need
for bike trails.
Didier