Subject: [Leica] shameless pLUG
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu May 22 08:33:54 2008

On May 22, 2008, at 6:50 AM, Kyle Cassidy wrote:

> There's a rather long interview with me up at ESPN right now:
>
>  http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/general/news/story?page=ArmedAmerica

hi Kyle,

since you brought it up...

you said,

"I realized that I was sort of facilitating this madness by being
there with a camera."

though talking about the rattlesnake Kyle, you hit the nail right on
the head...

> And the New York Times finally reviewed it:
>
>  http://tinyurl.com/4xberw

nice, I read the first part, but I can't find the second part ?

> Two pages in ART magazine:
>
>  http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2008/rejection3.jpg
>
> Lots of pretty landscapes from Arizona on their way in the next few
> days.

looking forward to your Arizona images...

Steve