Subject: [Leica] FS Nikon Coolscan 4000 ED Film Scanner
From: chehl at comcast.net (Charles Hehl)
Date: Thu May 22 10:23:23 2008

I am selling my Nikon Coolscan 4000 ED film scanner.  The scanner gives a
true 4000 dpi scan. I am selling this unit as I have upgraded to the 9000
unit so I can do multiple formats.

The unit is fully functional and comes with the original box, cables,
software and adapters for scanning negatives and slides.  The included
adapters are the FH-3 strip film holder, the SA-21 film adapter, and the
MA-20 slide adapter.

The unit uses the fast IEEE 1394(Firewire) connection, so if you do not have
a IEEE 1394 connection on your computer one would be need to be added.  IEEE
1394 cards are readily available.

I would like $500.00 plus shipping.

If interested, contact me off-list at chehl@comcast.net