Subject: [Leica] IMG: yet more clouds stuff
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Fri May 23 07:10:32 2008

Geoff Hopkinson wrote:

>Thanks Philippe, my irreverent French friend!

irreverent and French are redundant ;-)

As to that photog shooting younsters, what happened to him is really
terrible.
Have you ever noticed that we no longer shoot or see photos of banks,
post offices (George might dare them now), police stations ( I would not
) , etc.
It is as if today's world had lost some of its bits and pieces in the
eye of the photographer - we might think of it - these places simply
don't exist any longe, but in the eyes of "official" photogs.
This is a sorry period and athe premise of a skinny photographic heritage.

Amiti?s irr?verencieuses. :-P
Phx

Message from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] IMG: yet more clouds stuff)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: yet more clouds stuff)