Subject: [Leica] IMG: history
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri May 23 11:53:40 2008

gives me many emotions, goose bumps not so much at this stage.
It contains many photos of my sister and her family - none of me and
mine.
My mother as a young woman, of course.
The WWW II plane he few in as a radio operator.
Him sitting in front of the Taj Mahal.
A polaroid I made of the black powder pistol he build from raw steel.
There's also a picture, from the 40's, of a "another woman" which
neither I nor my sister can identify.
Mysteries, memories and emotions - yes.

Fond regards,
George