Subject: [Leica] FS: 90mm Apo Asph
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri May 23 12:18:22 2008

I've had this lens a number of years, but never did use it much, as I
had the 75/1.4 and 90/2.8. Yes, the 90AA is lighter than the 75 and
definitely sharper wide open than either, but I generally pick up one
of the other two.

Lens is in box, with caps and case, and is pretty much mint. I'll
look again, but I don't think there are any wear marks on the barrel.
Glass is of course perfect.

I'm gone over the weekend, but I'll take pictures of the lens Monday
if anyone is interested.

$1500Cdn plus shipping from Vancouver, BC. I'll ship at cost by
whatever means you prefer.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design