Subject: [Leica] IMG: Kettuvallam - Problem
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan)
Date: Fri May 23 22:36:21 2008

Hi Peter,

I think the problem is with your setup. I have looked at my (and
others') Smugmug sites with Safari and Firefox on the Mac, and with
Firefox and IE on various XP machines (my other computer, plus my
wife's and daughter's computers, plus the one at work). No problem
with any of those. I cannot but conclude that you have a setting in
your Firefox installation that somehow blocks the Java stuff that
Smugmug relies on.

Cheers,
Nathan