Subject: [Leica] telyt try
From: simon.apekop at gmail.com (simon jessurun)
Date: Sat May 24 05:29:15 2008

Since we moved house last November we suffer from busloads of architecturial
tourists who gape through our windows and snap away while we enjoy breakfast
or whatever.
Finaly have found a way to repel them.The 560 Telyt.
It's quite funny to see them shy away from taking pictures when they spot
the canon in their viewfinders.
Some go to extreme distances to take snaps anyway.So far away that the telyt
cannot resolve them anymore.
The enlargements show the Lumix with a Leica lens to be quite popular.
Anyway here is the folder.
Best simon jessurun,amsterdam.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/animal/telyt_001/

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] telyt try)