Subject: Re: [Leica] IMG: Ginger (~August 1995-May 24, 2008)
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat May 24 12:22:31 2008

Ric,

During our 50+ years of married life, we have had, at different times, one
dog and one cat.  Both adopted us, not the other way around. Both lived
long, devoted lives, and made us better for it.  The ones that make the
choice of family as their own decision are the best kind.

Sorry for your loss.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA