Subject: [Leica] LOUSY LIGHT & MAKING IT WORK FOR YOU.. :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun May 25 14:58:20 2008

You folks know how I enjoy the efforts of my son Scott and his ability to
shoot sports.

As we speak he's finishing a swimming assignment in Vancouver and given his
first mail from the location that everybody ( the photographers) were
whining and bitching about how bad the light was. Actually bitching is the
God given right of photographers, goes with the camera. :-)

However, Scott being Scott and light, he looked at it reset his camera
metering and shoots in the same fashion as his old man. :-) Actually far
better! :-)

Basically if you can see the subject you can shoot it!

So given his results of the past few days I thought you might like to see
what a photographer who understands light and just makes it work without
bitching can do.

Please look at his web page: http://www.sixsixsix.ca/

Click on the main blue photo that comes up, then click on: MEL ZAJAC SWIM
MEET.

It opens to the competition and his photography under crappy lousy bitch
about it whining light! :-)

See what you can do when you're a photographer without worry, see it, shoot
it! :-) Make it work!

ted

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] LOUSY LIGHT & MAKING IT WORK FOR YOU.. :-))
Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] LOUSY LIGHT & MAKING IT WORK FOR YOU.. :-))