Subject: [Leica] another flower
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat May 31 16:51:07 2008

Thanks,

The sharpness is interesting.  Until now I have been using Photokit
Sharpener Pro for "capture sharpening".  However, it seems to me that ACR is
a much better tool for restoring original sharpness in the digital image.
Odd, I had read Jeff Schewe's book on ACR, but didn't really get it until I
watched the video.  For output sharpening (press, inkjet or web) I still use
PK Sharpener Pro.  Evidently future versions of ACR will have tailored
output sharpening.

Ken