Subject: [Leica] New pics - Duffy!
From: topoxforddoc at btinternet.com (Charlie Chan)
Date: Sun Jun 1 14:14:22 2008

I know I haven't posted many pics recently on the LUG. It's a bit
quicker on the L users forum. Anyway, here are some pics I took
yesterday at a local music festival in Cheltenham. The organisers had
signed Duffy, before she made it big with her new album Rockferry and
single Mercy. She was truly fabulous and sounded better than her
album. She really is like a modern day Dusty Springfield.

I managed to get to the front and shot these with my R9/DMR and 180
cron. There were a couple of Canon Pros, who looked at the kit, but
weren't sure. A spectator next to me was much more knowledgable; his
job is a BBC cameraman. I caught the little girl sitting on her Dad's
shoulders - just charming.

Anyway thanks for looking.

Charlie

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/topoxforddoc/