Subject: [Leica] Have 35 'Lux, want 35/1.2 Nokton. Crazy?
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Sun Jun 1 17:23:47 2008

Tina:  Don't be sorry, this is useful info, since we both like to play in
the dark.  Some of what I've seen and read do make me think that the 35/1.4
ASPH is kind of like a late-model 50 Summicron on steroids, and the 35/1.2
Nokton is like a kinder, gentler Noctilux.

I wonder, does anyone have two wide-open shots of the same scene or similar
ones, one taken with the 35 Summilux ASPH and one with the 35/.12 Nokton?

--Peter