Subject: [Leica] 8 years in the making: here it is.
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Jun 2 10:55:43 2008

Alastair,

Even though we are not home and will not be back for 6 months, I ordered the
FOM2 book just now.  I am having it sent to me while I am here in Texas.
Looking forward to receiving it, and will let you know what I think when it
gets here.  I already know it will be a great addition to my library.  I
hope you can make it to Photokina later this year and will look forward to
seeing you there if you do.

Cheers,
Gene

From: "Alastair Firkin" <afirkin@afirkin.com>