Subject: [Leica] FS
From: alal at duke.poly.edu (A. Lal)
Date: Thu Jun 5 09:30:40 2008

I have the following  items FS:

1. Mint  boxed Bessa R2 body, little used. This was a          $ 325.
backup and has had at most a few rolls of film through it.

2. Summicron R 90 mm. Not apo. Mint w. caps.                   $ 500.

3. Pentax ist* ds with kit lens. in box. Mint, natch.                 $ 325.
Bought from a fellow Lugger, and hardly used since.

Please contact me off list if interested.

alal@duke.poly.edu

I can bring these to the NYLUG meeting on Saturday for inspection.